For real estate firms, CRM comes down to “Tenant Relationship Management”.
Every real estate firm that manages properties has marketing teams identifying target tenants, running campaigns and qualifying them as leads for the sales and leasing teams.
Relevant CRM activities for the real estate firm:
- Collaboration among multiple teams including leasing, property management and fields sales
- Access to information via mobile devices for the field sales
- Relationship building with tenants and vendors; equipping the tenant facing staff with the tools necessary to extend quality services
- Communities of property managers and other tenant facing staff
- Proactively managing the renewals of tenant’s leases
- Identify most profitable tenants and other useful sales intelligence reports